Name: Vzzr.com LLC
Address: 4 Allura Court, Trenton, NJ 08648-2581
2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Information you give us: you choose to give us information about yourself when you sign up and create an account with us. That information consists of, but not limited to, email address, full name, gender, preferred religion, preference for the type of clothing, core values, shopping drivers, preferred shopping price range. In addition, you may provide a profile picture, date of birth, country, and city of residence if you wish to further complete your profile. A phone number can be provided to activate two factor authentication.
If you wish to sign up using one of your social media accounts, such as Google, Facebook, or Twitter, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website and will be subject to their privacy policies.
- Information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
Cookies: cookies are small text files that can help improve your experience with the Website and make it easier to interact with us. This may include storing your location or language preferences to save you having to re-enter information when returning to or ensuring that items you wish to order don’t disappear as you navigate between pages on our website.
Device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on your operating system and device settings (eg. PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise), but includes the type of device you have (eg. iPhone or a Samsung), the device’s IP address and location, the browser you're using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
4. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect in a number of different ways in order to enable you to use our website, administer and optimise your account, and personalize your experience with us. We also use the information for marketing purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications, we will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates and news regarding changes on our website via email, post, or other forms of media. Please note, you will not be receiving any advertisement posts from us since we provide an Ad free experience to every user. You may unsubscribe from our email marketing communications by modifying your preferences in your account’s profile management section, or by following the opt out instructions in the promotional emails that are sent to you. Below you will find detailed information on why we collect certain information and the legal basis behind it.
To register and manage your account in our website: we collect your name, email, password, gender, religion (optional), preferences for type of clothing and price range, core values and other additional details you may wish to add in your account, like phone number and country and city of residence. This information is used by our smart filtering system in order to personalize your shopping experience (tailors the search results to every user). With this personalization in place, you save time and effort while searching for products and services that match your needs. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
To provide two-factor authentication: we collect your phone number to add an extra layer of security to your account in order to make it nearly impossible for attackers to gain access to your account and personal information. The legal basis is protecting your personal information.
To provide you with our customer services and monitoring its quality: (including helping you to solve any issue you have with our services, updating you about any change to our terms of service, or contacting you to know how your experience with us was): we collect your name, email, password, phone number and addresses and your contact history with us. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you and our legitimate interests in retaining you as a customer.
To administer, maintain and optimise our website and our services: we collect your device information (such as your device IP address and device type), cookie identifiers and browsing information. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in running our business.
To send you marketing communications and website updates: we collect your name and email address to send you occasional marketing and website updates. The legal basis is to keep the user up to date on the changes happening on our website, weather it is legal or technical wise.
To carry on research, analysis, enquiries, and surveys on your use of our website: we collect your name, email, device information. Legal basis is improving our website and your experience.
To produce various statistical reports to monetize our website: we use your search result clicks, unique identifiers such as IP and redirection to partner platforms information to monetize our website. Please note, we do not conduct any monetary transactions on our website, nor provide any advertisements. The legal basis is the legitimate interest in running our business.
5. WHO DO YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH?
To provide our services and the website, we work with various third parties who we share your personal information with. The information we share depends on the third party and varies from one partner to another.
- Our partner boutiques and brands from whom you purchase products: we rely on carefully selected partners that supply the wide range of products that you see on our website. The information we provide to them is limited to your unique IP address and your click-through rate.
- To comply with our legal duty: your data may be transmitted to subjects authorized to receive them in accordance with the current law, such as judicial authorities, if they submit a request that complies with the appropriate legal basis (e.g., for the purposes of an ongoing criminal proceeding).
- Several branches of our company, such as marketing, analytics and research, customer service and IT department: these departments are within the company itself and are not considered a third party. Your personal information is used by them to keep providing you with our services and website, improving our customer care, fixing bugs and issues, updating our website with appropriate changes and much more.
6. TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By using our website and our services, you acknowledge and accept that your personal information will be processed in the United States.
To provide our website and our services, in accordance with the purposes set out above, we may transfer and store the personal information that we collect from you to a destination outside of the United States, primarily to Riga, Latvia, which is the location of one of our offices.
When transferring personal information to one of our third-party services’ providers set out above, we rely on different adequacy measures.
We store the information you supply to us for as long as you have an account with us and then for as long as you have questions or a claim about our services, disregarding any longer retention period that we may be required to follow due to legal requirements.
During certain circumstances, you may ask for your personal information to be deleted, but we may store some of your information in an anonymized and aggregated format.
We collect “cookies”, text files with small pieces of data, which allows our servers to uniquely identify the browser on each page. We collect the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are required for you to be able to navigate the website and enjoy its features. Services you have requested, such as saving your login data or favourites basket, cannot be performed without these cookies.
- Performance cookies - These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our website and highlight areas where we can enhance things like navigation, shopping, and marketing campaigns. The information recorded by these cookies does not reveal personal information that can be used to determine your identity. They're also utilized to determine how effective a marketing campaign is. You can choose to accept these cookies by changing your browser settings.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies keep track of your preferences, such as the country from which you access our website, the language you use, and search. These can then be used to present you with an experience that is more personalized to your preferences and to make your visits more enjoyable. These cookies may collect anonymous information and are unable to monitor your browsing activity on other websites. These cookies can be turned on or off in your browser settings.
You can withdraw your consent for the above mentioned cookies by disabling them using Opt-Out browser addon or cleaning cookies through your browser history.
Keeping you and your personal information safe and secure is of the outmost importance to us. In order to do so, we:
- We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) is our adopted security protocol to facilitate privacy and security to your information.
- Regularly monitoring our servers and IT system for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in case of potential attacks or breaches. However, we cannot give total assurance regarding the safety of your data and the information you provide is done with your own risk.
- We require you to use a special username/email and a password to access your account. We do not have access to the password you create, but can provide account recovery in case of password loss.
9. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you (although this may be extended by a further two months in certain circumstances). Please note, we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights. When you have appointed someone else to do the request on your behalf, that person and/or organization needs to show a valid power of attorney issued by you. To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your full name, email and address when filling a complaint as well as a description and the reasoning behind it.